Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a project module or entire project depending on the size and Complexity of the assignment.
• Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features.
• Should be able to develop new and existing Android applications & features.
• Work with team members on server-side integration.
• Contribute to the project plan by providing inputs to planning and estimation.
• Drive SLA’s adherence and ensure that variances are addressed.
• Participate and contribute to project reviews and status updates with the customer.
• Analyze requirements, support the design, development and integration of solutions.
• Ensure adherence to quality planning and practices.
• Take part in deployment, system testing and UAT.
• Maintain, contribute and adhere to the programming best practices and guidelines.
• Coding Standards has to be followed according to the check list.
• Preparing and follow unit test cases.
• Preparing documents at each and every stage of the product development.
• Generating libraries and using them across the projects.
• Use of version control systems like TFS/SVN.
Demonstrated experience in designing and developing robust iOS apps and in particular:
• Sound knowledge on Objective C and C Language.
• 3+ years iOS application development using iOS SDK
• Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, Dynamic, custom-built user interface applications.
• Hands on experience in Web Services JSon, Rest and Soap.
• Multi-Threading Concepts, Grand Central Dispatch, Memory Management.
• MVC (Model-View-Controller), Delegate Patterns, Notifications(local and APNS).
• XIB, Story Boards, Auto Layouts.
• Hands-on experience with few databases like MySQL and SQLite.
• Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution.
• Knowledge on Using Xcode Tools to test the application Performance profiling and optimization, Memory.
• Effective use of version control like SVN and TFS with XCode.
• Angular JS, JQuery, Java Script, HTML 5.
• Working experience on development of applications using cross platforms like Phonegap, ionic or any related platforms.
• Experience integrating with 3rd party API’s.
Good to Have:
• Have knowledge on middle ware.
• Basic Knowledge on Swift language.
• Experience in building Custom Frameworks.
• UML modeling.
• Knowledge on design patterns.
• Conduct remote problem analysis and assistance: assist with identifying the failing product/component and with remote problem determination and resolution
• Advanced understanding of emerging mobile technologies