1. How does the iConcept Business Program (IBP) work?
iConcept Business Program offers three modes of Channel partnership Referrals, Teaming and Reselling. Any legal entity interested in IBP will have to enter into an agreement with iConcept.
2. How do I become a partner of iConcept?
iConcept Business Program offers three modes of Channel partnership Referrals, Teaming and Reselling. Currently iConcept is interested in entering into a referral agreement as part of IBP.
3. How are my referrals tracked?
Every vendor registered with IBP is allotted a Unique Vendor code. For every vendor referral a unique referral code is generated, which can be used to track the referrals.
4. Will I be able to leverage any tools to help me promote iConcept to my clients?
As part of IBP, iConcept will provide marketing collaterals that include product presentations, case studies and white papers and other marketing material such as brochures, banners, leaflets etc.
5. What are the terms of service?
Please refer to the referral agreement for the terms of service.
6. Who are good prospects to refer?
iConcept offers solutions to the following domains-Agriculture, Pharma, CPG, Retail, NGOs and NPO. Any organization in these domains would be a good prospect.
7. Who can sign up for the iConcept Business Partner Program?
Any legal entity, individual above 18 years of age or an organization incorporated with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) can sign up for IBP.
8. Can I modify the marketing materials you provide?
iConcept authorizes partners to include in its marketing or product distributions, marketing materials about iConcept’s products, which iConcept has prepared and provided to partners for this purpose. The partner shall not alter, modify or otherwise change any material provided to it by iConcept.